“We won’t have a thriving local economy without a plan to defeat COVID-19” – Jack Perry
- Statewide and local contact tracing.
- Robust testing capacity with rapid results.
- Our health care policy must reflect what the pandemic has revealed: the health of our neighbors affects our own family’s health.
- Tax relief for small businesses and workers whose business is affected by the pandemic.
- Fully funding our schools and providing staff and teachers with PPE.
- Unemployment relief and job training programs for those collecting unemployment.